If you notice that your toilet looks ugly, yellow, or another color, that means your toilet is affected by calcium, hard water, limescale, and other harmful elements. Your mind may have a question, how to get rid of this problem.
You will clean the toilet or prevent calcium using baking soda, vinegar, or automatic clear. You will use these types of chemicals to prevent the issues without damaging your toilet. So, let’s apply the best methods on the toilet and easily prevent the calcium without much struggle with this baking soda and coke.
Best Methods of Your Question How to Prevent Calcium Buildup in Toilet
Here, I apply three methods to prevent calcium from your toilet, and I hope that the methods easily prevent the calcium from your bathroom. So, without delay, let’s get started with the article.
Using Coke and Baking Soda
Coke and baking soda are much popular, preventing yellow marks, hard water, calcium, and other harmful element from your toilet. If you already have cake and baking soda in your home, you will follow this step by step process.
- Step 1: Collect some baking soda and coke and a hand cover to use the chemicals perfectly.
- Step 2: First of all, you need to add some baking soda to your toilet bowl.
- Step 3: Now, you should apply some coke (According to your coke user manual).
- Step 4: After that, wait some moment (20 to 30 minutes).
- Step 5: Now, try to use a brush or scrub to clean the toilet deeply.
- Step 6: Finally, you will get a calcium-free toilet. If the result does not satisfy you, you will apply the coke and baking soda double.
I hope that the method is suitable for you and it is working for you. If you think that the method is not suitable for you, you will check out the below method.
Using Vinegar & Baking Soda
This is another actionable method that instantly works my toilet. I think the method also works for your toilet or toilet seat that won’t stain. So, let’s discuss this process step by step so that you may hassle-free use your toilet.
- Step 1: First, you need to mix vinegar and baking soda 1/4 cup for better performance. Now mix with a brush or your hand to wear a hand cover.
- Step 2: Try to collect old or rough brush and hand cover to mix the vinegar and soda.
- Step 3: Now, use the mixer of vinegar and baking soda on your toilet, especially on the calcium area, and keep for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: After that, you need to brush perfectly and also wait 5 minutes.
- Step 5: Now, clean your toilet. If you don’t find a positive result, you will use the same method by using more vinegar and baking soda.
This method is so popular, and lots of people use the same method and get the best result. So, if you are looking for the best method to clean calcium from your toilet, you will check out this method.
Preventing calcium buildup in the toilet is a common question for every toilet owners. Calcium provides your toilet yellow and so many colors that look ugly and unhygienic. So, if you are a homeowner and you have an expensive toilet, you will need to prevent calcium for at least a week.
I hope that the methods are suitable for you, and you will also apply the method for your toilet and get the best result. I think the methods are not complicated for you. If you have any questions let me know in the below comment box.