How to remove urine scale from the toilet is a common question for every homeowner. Cleaning the toilet regularly is peach of mind, but it brings suffer when your toilet comes with urine, and you can not prevent them with general methods.
Don’t worry; I am discussing some actionable steps that allow you to hassle-free remove the urine without paying much. If you have a modern or composting toilet, you need to know why urine develops and how you can properly clean the toilet.
Why the Urine Development
It is not tough to find the right answer. However, the urine arises from a chemical reaction that means around 70% of the urine arises from the chemical you use with the chemical to clean the toilet.
The urine comes from your toilet when you can not use the chemical properly. The lime of the toilet contained in the toilet forms a chemical bond with the uric acid. I hope that you can understand why urine develops.
How to Remove Urine Scale From Toilet?
Now, I will share the top 3 actionable tips that can remove the urine scale badly. So, if you want to prevent the urine scale deeply, you need to follow these tips. So, let’s follow the below tips without any hesitation.
Tips 1: Removing the urine with Vinegar
If you are looking for a cheap method to clean your toilet from urine, you can use vinegar. Vinegar is also able to remove the toilet urine badly and deeply. On the other hand, vinegar fights against urine and provides you a urine-free toilet.
If you want to remove the urine using vinegar, you will need to follow the below steps without any issues.
- Step 1: Use vinegar on a clean cloth; you can also use a brush which you clean your toilet regularly.
- Step 2: Now, you need to spread the vinegar with the affected area inside of the toilet.
- Step 3: Now wait some moment (around 3 to 6 hours).
- Step 4: Then, you need to flush the toilet several times until the whole toilet clean.
Tips 2: Removing Urine with Baking Soda
If you think that the vinegar does not work, surely you can apply this section. It is also a cost-efficient method. You need to apply a brush and baking soda. So, follow the below steps and remove the baking soda.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to flush the toilet urinal with water, and you need to remove the dirt particles from the toilet.
- Step 2: Now, you need to apply the baking soda to the urine scale area. If the urine is much more, you need to apply some extra baking soda.
- Step 3: After that, wait some hours (2 or 4 hours).
- Step 4: Now, flush your toilet and breakdown the urine from your toilet.
Tips 3: Removing Urine with Chemical
Still unhappy and wanted to use another step, surely you can apply this last step. It is a costly method than the upper two. So, let’s check out the method, and you can apply the method step by step.
I tried to apply the natural method, but you must need to apply a chemical when it fails. I hope that you can understand why I used chemicals.
However, there are so many chemicals you will achieve from the supper shop or the local market. But you can use denture cleanser tablets for cleaning the product. If you want to use the tablets, you just need to throw it into your toilet and flush it. After that, you can easily remove your toilet urine without any issues.
Overall, I tried my best to provide you the actionable tips so that you can hassle-free prevent the urine of your toilet. It is not a complicated method that you need to apply. You need to follow the steps properly and get the result.
Whatever let me know in the below comment box that the methods are working or not. If you need more information, please let me know without any hassles.