If you ever visit a toilet of restaurants, hotels, and other sides, you will see the yellow stains. However, when you don’t clean your toilet regularly, it is common to come to a yellow stain on your toilet. The cause of yellow stains is urine, hard water, calcium, and others.
When you delay removing the yellow stains from your toilet, it is harder to clean the toilet perfectly and easily. If you already suffer from this problem and want to know how to remove yellow stains from the toilet rim, this content is surely one of the best solutions for you.
How to Remove Yellow Stains from Toilet Rim?
Before you start the removal process, we should know the causes of the yellow stain to be safe from this issue next time after knowing that we will apply some methods to remove the yellow stains from the toilet. So, let’s get started.
What are Yellow Stains on the Toilet?
The urine comes badly; the yellow stains come out of your toilet. Not only the urine but also the yellow stains caused because of hard water and calcium. Yellow stains mean to keep your toilet rim yellow with stains that look ugly and unhygienic.
A yellow stain toilet also kills the toilet gradually and always de-motivate you to use the toilet perfectly. I hope that you will understand; what are actual yellow stains on your toilet? Now let’s discuss the actionable removable process.
Using Vinegar & Baking Soda to Clean Yellow Stain
This is one of the most popular and actionable methods which I used on my toilet rim. If you want to remove the yellow stains, you will follow the below steps to easily remove the yellow stains. So, let’s check out the step by step process.
- Step 1: first of all, you need to mix in a bowl 1/4 cup of baking soda along with 1/4 cup of vinegar. After taking it, you need to mix them perfectly with a stick or brush.
- Step 2: Collect an old brush or useless brush or brush scrub to use your toilet. You need to apply the brush on the yellow stain side of your toilet rim.
- Step 3: After using the chemical, you need to wait for 15-minutes for the perfect effect on vinegar and baking soda to remove it perfectly.
- Step 4: Now, you need to use warm water and a dry cloth and remove the surface. If you think that the process is not working perfectly, wait again, start again, and use more vinegar and baking soda and wait more time.
- Step 5: If you think that it’s working and you happy with the result, just flush your toilet at least two times to get the best result.
I hope that the upper process is helpful for you. If you still unhappy and wanted to use other methods to clean perfectly. So, let’s check out the below methods to get the best performance.
Automatic Toilet Cleaner Tablet to Clean Yellow Stain
If you have not automatic hard water toilet clean or urine cleaner toilet, you need to use some product to clean the toilet automatically. To automatically clean your toilet yellow stain rim, you will use tablets and others.
If you want to clean the toilet automatically with tablets, you will follow the below process. Automatic clear is one of the best methods which is truly working. So, let’s jump to the below steps.
- First of all, flush your toilet at least two times.
- Now, through the tablets on your toilet.
- After that, you need to wait for the tank to fill again.
- Now flush again and enjoy the supper clean of your toilet.
The automatic cleaning process is one of the best methods and works for every toilet. It is a hassle-free method, so you will use this method for your toilet regularly.
Coke and Baking Soda to Prevent Yellow Stain
This method may produce some nice, but the coke method is really working for every toilet. Combine with coke, and baking soda always work against stains and easily remove them permanently. So, if you want to apply this method, check out the below steps.
- Step 1: Add two spoons of baking soda to your toilet bowl. You will also use tablespoons.
- Step 2: After that, you can add two cups of coke.
- Step 3: Now, you need to wait for its work. Don’t worry; you just need to wait for 5-minutes.
- Step 4: Try to clean the rim with a brush or scrub to get the best performance.
- Step 5: After that, you will flush and get the cleaner toilet rim.
You may find so many methods on the web to remove the yellow stains. I tried to discuss here the most actionable methods and the methods that are working on my toilet.
So, if you think that you need to use the best methods, you will easily use the upper methods to clean your toilet’s yellow stains.