Like the wood or plastic stained toilet seat vinyl, the toilet seat is also affected by stain, which looks ugly and unhygienic. Is it complicated to remove without much struggle and kills a lot of time? The straightforward answer is not.
The cleaning method is straightforward and time-efficient. You will easily clean the stain of your vinyl toilet seat using bleach, oxalic acid, isopropyl alcohol, and laundry detergent without damaging your toilet.
Are you ready to know the detail about cleaning your toilet? Then read out the actionable methods and apply your toilet to get a good experience. I hope that you will solve your issues from this article.
How to Remove Stains from Vinyl Toilet Seat
Here I discuss some actionable methods that allow you to clean your vinyl toilet seat without any damage. I applied the methods on my toilet seat and got a fast and effective solution. So, let’s check out the below methods.
Remove Stain With Your Vinyl Toilet Seat Using Bleach
This is the first method for you. I applied this method to remove the liquid stain. Try to use each of the steps to remove the stains. So, let’s get started.
- Step 1: First of all, mix one part of the beach and two parts of water.
- Step 2: Try to use a soak a rag in the solution and lay the rag over the stain. Now you need to wait 20 to 30 minutes.
- Step 3: Now, scrub the toilet seat perfectly, and you will get your solution.
Note, the method only works for the liquid stain of your toilet seat. If you think that the stain is not liquid, you will avoid this method.
Remove Stain With Your Vinyl Toilet Seat Using Oxalic Acid
This method is work for stubborn rust stain issue. If you think that you will need to clean the stubborn stain from your vinyl toilet seat, you will follow each of the steps from the below sections.
- Step 1: Collect the oxalic acid, which allows labeled as “wood bleach.”
- Step 2: Use the oxalic acid on your toilet affected area. Try to use a little amount of acid. You can also follow the user manual.
- Step 3: After that, you should clean the toilet with a scrub for 2 to 5 minutes.
I hope that the method helps you and easily clean the stain from your vinyl toilet seat. If you don’t get an accurate result, you can use some extra acid to get the best result.
Using Laundry Detergent To Remove the Stain of Vinyl Toilet Seat
Using laundry detergent, the toilet seat easily removes the stain. When you use the laundry detergent from your vinyl toilet seat to remove the stain it also takes less time to clean perfectly.
- Step 1: Mix your powder detergent with water (follow the user manual of detergent).
- Step 2: Now mix perfectly, and you look like the white paste of your detergent and water.
- Step 3: Apply the paste to the affected (stain) area of your toilet seat.
- Step 4: After 25 to 40 minutes, you need to clean the toilet seat and get a stain-free toilet seat.
The method is not complicated, and it works against the strong stain. So many users use this method for a long-time to clean the vinyl toilet seat stain.
FAQs (Frequently Ask and Questions)
Q: How do I get yellows to stain off the toilet seat?
A: You will prevent the yellow stain from your toilet seat using vinegar & baking soda, automatic toilet cleaner, and coke to get an excellent experience. You will apply each method to remove the yellow stains.
Q: Can I use vinegar on the vinyl floor?
A: Of course, it is one of the best methods to clean the vinyl floor. Vinegar acidity power instantly removes the dust, waste, and other harmful elements from your floor, and you will get a crystal and clear floor.
Now it is clear to you that the stain removal process of your vinyl toilet seat. Each of the methods is actionable and workable, taking less time. I used each of the methods for my toilet seat, and they work perfectly. So, without delay, use the method on your toilet and clean it as soon as possible.